Pet Vaccinations (Our clinic is located in NW Houston in Copperfield)
Diseases of Dogs
From: The Humane Society
- Distemper - an airborne viral disease of the lungs, intestines and brain.
- Hepatitis - a viral disease of the liver.
- Leptospirosis - a bacterial disease of the urinary system.
- Parainfluenza - infectious bronchitis.
- Parvovirus - a viral disease of the intestines.
- Rabies - a viral disease fatal to humans and other animals.
- Bordetella - a bacterial infection (kennel cough)
Canine Vaccine Schedule
ANNUAL and semiannual visits ARE NOT JUST about VACCINATIONS, exams are extremely important!
A pet ages 2 to 3 years in 6 months. Exams every 6 months are important!
All canine exams include a thorough exam of the pet's eyes, ears, teeth, skin and hair coat, chest, and abdomen.
Vaccines can vary depending on your pet's age, size, and previous vaccine history.
Puppies First Series (6-8 weeks)
Puppies Second Series (10-12 weeks)
Canine Influenza #1
Puppies Third Series (14-16 weeks)
Rabies 1 year
Canine Influenza #2
Appointment for Neuter or Spay can be set at this time!
Canine Yearly Shots
Heartworm Test - Yearly
Bordetella - Yearly
Dhpp - Yearly
Rabies - Yearly
Lepto - Yearly
Canine Influenza - Yearly